Sustainable Florida is now accepting nominations for its annual Best Practice Awards program to honor and promote outstanding examples of sustainable development principles—e.g., water and energy conservation, waste diversion, community engagement, building social capital, building green, transportation alternatives, historic preservation, healthy initiatives, organic farming, landscape innovations, and more.
The nomination deadline is at the end of March. The awards program will held June 4 at the Florida Green Building Coalition Green Trends conference. And, the Governor and Cabinet usually honor the winners with a resolution at a later meeting.
Sign up for the newsletter Sign up for our listserv
- New UF parking garage wins design award, sustainab...
- Annual Sustainable Florida Best Practice Awards
- UF Department of Housing a Leader in Campus Sustai...
- Public Interest Environmental Conference at UF Col...
- The Second Annual Sustainable Solutions Awards - N...
- NASA awards University of Florida $870,000 grant t...
- Solar Cyclists at University of Florida
- UF Launches “Chomp Down on Energy”
- Campus Kitchens
- ▼ February (9)
- ► 2009 (52)